Today's Encouragement (18 August 2022)

 


Greetings sisters!

A new day is here...and so am I as the Lord has allowed! 


But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

1 Corinthians 15:10


I read Colossians 3 to edify us in the Word today... 


May it encourage and bless you! His Word and ways are good! 

As I was walking down the driveway today, I had to look where I was going (as there are rocks in it to trip on) but I wanted to look up too and see the sky and think about eternal things. It made me think how we are to set out affections on things above yet we still need to get through this life being on guard and aware of where we are walking. Many things abound and lurk to trip us up and deceive but let us keep our eyes on the Lord and be strengthened in His Word always. And what a great blessing to have the brethren to press us all on! 


Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness. But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

2 Peter 3:17-18


And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Luke 21:28

Praise God and what a joy that will be after the trials before it! He is coming back sisters! Our God reigns! 


Thank you sisters for sharing these scriptures... 

That's us sisters, diligent in our works as godly keeper at home servant women!









Beautiful flower creations a sister shared. Glory to God! 


And it's time for me to go but...hold fast sisters! Keep striving on against all enemies of your souls! 


Peace and joy in Christ, 

Sister Michaela 


Find the gospel explained here