Today's Encouragement (17 August 2022)


Greetings sisters! 


I hope you are all holding fast today and pressing on! 


And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Matthew 10:28

I think of all the misplaced fear in this world...people are fearing pretty much everything except God. But may we sisters have our priorities right, fearing God which leads to obedience to Him. And we work to subdue all our other fears that may come don't we. If we are in Christ, trusting in the Lord we need to not fear what man or any other creature or circumstance may do to us. We want to have a strong faith and trust in Him. 

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? 

When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. 

Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.

Psalm 27:1-3


We don't want to be like the disciples in the boat in the storm fearing either do we. 


Thank you faithful sister for your love in sharing His Word! 







Those are all awesome scriptures! Praise God for His Word and His ways! And I appreciate those who treasure God's Word and truth too! 


Keep pressing on sisters! 


For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Galatians 6:8-9


Love in Christ, 

Sister Michaela 


Find the gospel explained here