Today's Encouragement (6 June 2022)


Greetings sister saints! 


We have been given this day...which we will never get again. What a joy it is to use it to serve the Lord in ways we can. What a great joy it is to know our great Saviour! We treasure it don't we sisters. We look around us and see how few there really are who cherish Christ and truly believe enough to follow Him and forsake all else. So we see how precious the truth is and that we have what we do. And it's not like we have it and can't lose it but we labour in it every day to keep walking in this life in Christ not growing weary! 

Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him. For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

2 Corinthians 5:9-10

Yes we want to be found accepted of the Lord. We know there is no middle ground. We sure don't want to fall under the displeasure of this holy God. 

I just have some simple encouragement for you today. God is good to allow me to have this blog because I never was a writer and really struggled to come up with words and sometimes still do. But the Lord has helped me do this daily for almost 2 years. Glory to Him and I do appreciate and love my godly sisters. 


But it is good to be zealously affected always in a good thing, and not only when I am present with you.

Galatians 4:18

 


I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Galatians 2:20

Yes there is death in this life in Christ...death to our old life and sin and we kill our flesh daily. But we are spiritually alive from the dead! Glory to God for that! 


 Carrot blessings fresh from the dirt... 


And I'm sure all you sisters have your own blessings in your lives that the Lord has given you! 

A sister just shared this today... 

And we know that contentment is a good quality for us to have and that the Lord hates grumbling and complaining. 

Do all things without murmurings and disputings: That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;

Philippians 2:14-15

So sisters...let's keep remembering to be thankful in all things. We definitely want to be a good witness to those around us lest we bring dishonor to the Lord. 


Well I shall go now. Hold fast to the truth in Christ sister saints! 


Love in Christ, 

Sister Michaela 


Find the gospel explained here