Today's Encouragement (5 June 2022)


Hello sister saints! 


Here I am back again another day. We want to remember each day why we are here and what is our purpose. God made us and gave us life and we are to glorify Him aren't we. We're not to be off doing our own things, living our own life outside of Him. What a joy and treasure it is to know and follow Christ who is the truth! Rejoice in this sisters! 

I share a scripture I read today... 

Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the Lord ? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me. 

Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. 

I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear. 

Surely, shall one say, in the Lord have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.

Isaiah 45:21-24

Amen He is our God and Saviour! 


That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

Philippians 2:10

 

 Garden blessings in my day... 


And some peaceful creations on a really cold day... 



Beautiful flowers... 

The variety God made is totally amazing! Glory to Him! 


And if any of you are cold, a fire might warm you up! 


That's another unique creation God made! And can be such a blessing for heat and light and reducing things too. 


And share some hot chocolate on a cold day... 



And some tuna cakes... 


Good nourishment the Lord provided another day. 


And a pretty evening... 



And I share a few scriptures to ponder on the word 'vain'... 

Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.

Psalm 127:1


We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain.

2 Corinthians 6:1


Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

1 Corinthians 15:1-2

 

Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

1 Corinthians 15:58


We don't want to use our life on vain things do we! No! In Christ we labour for that which is eternal and not vain! Our past vain life is gone and now we are striving for that which does not fade away ever! But let us keep pressing on diligently lest our faith be found to be vain. We haven't arrived at the prize yet...so let's keep running this race with patience and fighting the good fight of faith until the end! 


OK bye for now sisters but Lord willing you will find me back sharing here tomorrow. Hope your day is fruitful in the Lord and you are standing strong in Him and the power of His might! 


Peace be to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen.

Ephesians 6:23-24


Sister Michaela


Find the gospel explained here