Today's Encouragement (12 February 2022)

 


Hello godly sisters! 


Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love. I rejoiced greatly that I found of thy children walking in truth, as we have received a commandment from the Father.

2 John 1:3-4


How precious is the truth sisters! There's so many lies in this world, so much darkness, so much sin, so much despair. But we know Christ is the truth! And we build on Him and can have a firm foundation by doing what He commands of us. 


And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say? 

Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like: 

He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.

Luke 6:46-48



How many distractions there are in this life! Distractions from what really matters and from Christ's gospel that is really the only thing that can change people's lives! We know we are to be salt and light and we can be a conviction to those around us by our life lived. We can see that so many just focus on some external things when the heart is not changed. We know when God does a work He does it well and makes us new creations! We now seek after righteousness. We leave behind the world and all it's lusts and pleasures choosing rather to follow after Christ and suffer for Him. 


We know God is in control don't we sisters. But we also know satan and the effects of sin are running their course in this world until God steps in and sets it all right again! We look forward to that time when there will be no more pain or sorrow or crying and there will be a new heaven and earth where rightousness dwells! How refreshing that will be after this world! But we have work to do! 



My hands also will I lift up unto thy commandments, which I have loved; and I will meditate in thy statutes. 

Remember the word unto thy servant, upon which thou hast caused me to hope. 

This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me.

Psalm 119:48-50






Zucchini blessings... 



Added in with other good things to make a delicious potato tuna bake. 


Good food the Lord provided!



Old buildings weathering the storms over the years... 


And so we sisters endure in this life in Christ...with patient continuance in good works. 

I made this picture for a sister but it seems fitting here because it's some of the many many things we must endure in this life in Christ. 





But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
Matthew 24:13



Some pretty creations from my evening. 


Glory to God for all He has made! 


I must go now...my day is almost over. Keep up with all your good works unto the Lord! Hold fast to the truth sister saints! 


Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

Ephesians 5:1-2



Love to you in the Lord, 

Sister Michaela 


Find the gospel explained here