Scripture and Creation


Hello sisters! 

I'm back to share a bit of edification with you. 


And today I'm simply sharing some scriptures along with some beautiful roses from around the place here. God's Word and His creation shared with my sisters in Christ...that's a great combination! These verses talk about our days. 


I will extol thee, my God, O king; and I will bless thy name for ever and ever. Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever.

Psalm 145:1-2




O satisfy us early with thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days.

Psalm 90:14

 


The Lord knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever. They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied.

Psalm 37:18-19



One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple.

For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.

Psalm 27:4-5






For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. 

For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; 

While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

2 Corinthians 4:16-18





See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

Ephesians 5:15-16


And finish off with a beautiful picture and scripture that a sister put together... 


It's beautiful...thank you sister. And we sure are called to perfection and we are to work hard to aim for it! Goes along with loving the Lord with all that we are! 

And this... 


Let that set us straight when we are wondering what to do or pondering what we did and wanting to learn from it. 



Got to make a lot of tomatoes into soup... 


What a blessing! 




It was delicious... 

God provides for us all! 


Dishes washed... 


I'm sure you other Titus 2 women have your own cooking and cleaning up to do. And we do it over and over...and we get to do it unto the Lord! 




Pretty sun shining in my room window... 



Amen...God's Word is the truth we live by and we know God is light and so we are called to walk in it also! 


I must go now! Hold fast sisters and keep standing strong! 


Love in Christ, 

Sister Michaela 


Find the gospel explained here