Called to Be Holy


Greetings to my godly sisters!


How are you all? I hope you are all strong in the Lord and joyous in Him! 



A sister and I were messaging and reminded each other that God calls us holy and to be holy and we were rejoicing in how much of a blessing that is. And we were talking about how people demean our precious Saviour and His mighty power by calling His people sinners. (Yes we can still fall into sin on occasions but we don't live in it daily without striving against it.) Those of us who have been born by His Spirit and washed in His blood have His power to live above sin and be victorious over it...although we always have this flesh to war with. 


So I wanted to share a few scriptures on being holy. It's encouraging especially when people try to call us all sinners. Yes we were that but praise God we have been cleansed by the blood of Christ washed clean and forgiven! We have a great hope through Him! 


We sisters love this one don't we... 


But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price. For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:

1 Peter 3:4-5



I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

Romans 12:1




Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

2 Timothy 1:9

 


As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance: 

But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; 

Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

1 Peter 1:14-16



Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

2 Peter 3:11


What great scriptures to encourage us to be holy! What a holy God we have to serve and one day if we endure get to be with Him! 



Thank you sister for all these awesome scripture pictures... 








And we know at the moment both are growing together in this world... 


Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn. 

Matthew 13:30


One day we shall be gathered safely home with the Father! 




I love that! How encouraging sisters! 






Amen what peace we can have in Him! 



OK that's what I have for my sisters today! I am away from home for the time being so I am not sure if I will have good phone reception but I'll do my best to post here if I can! And you keep striving on sisters! 



Love to my holy sisters, 

Sister Michaela 


Find the gospel to eternal life explained here