Hungering After God and His Truth


Good day sister saints! 


How have you been in the Lord? I'm back again with another blog post to edify and encourage you in the Lord. We have so many methods of communication these days! While the world may be using them for evil we are using them for good! If I seem a bit quieter on here it could well be because I have super slow internet and so can't spend the time I might normally. But it's all good because we only ought to do what we can. 


A sister mentioned that she was hungering after God's word and another sister that she was excited to dig into God's word. Me too, so I thought I'd share some verses on similar type things because I think it sums up what we all are seeking after. Ultimately it is loving God with all that we are really. 


And I share some more pretty flowers too. Awesome creations that God made! Glory to Him! 



 

Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

Matthew 5:6




As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God. My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God?

Psalm 42:1-2






I opened my mouth, and panted: for I longed for thy commandments.
Psalm 119:131



Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.

Psalm 119:2 





O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; 

To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary. 

Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee. 

Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name.

Psalm 63:1-4





Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.

1 Timothy 4:15





The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple. 

The statutes of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes. 

The fear of the Lord is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether. 

More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb. 

Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.

Psalm 19:7-11




This green grass growing freely is such a blessing! I may keep saying it but summer is coming and it will stop growing. Let us not stop growing in the Lord though! Christ is the living water! Let us follow after Him! 




God is good to provide feed for the cattle. 


Peaceful sheep and lambs in the flowers... 

























Thank you sister for these beautiful scripture pictures. Praise God for His Word and creation! 








Well I shall go now! It is a joy to edify and encourage the brethren whether it be in small or long posts. I love you all and let us shine our lights in order that the Lord is glorified through our good works. We are nothing without Him and we are just doing our reasonable service as living sacrifices. May we strive to be holy for He is holy! And we are hungering and thirsting after His righteousness! 



Love, blessings and peace, 


...from one of God's daughters, 

Sister Michaela


Find the gospel explained here