Edification for Today



Greetings sisters! 


How are you in the Lord! 


Today I offer you a short but packed with love post for you:-) And I'm sharing a chia pudding recipe on another post too. 


I was just thinking how very much daily edifying those of us who are connected and united in the Lord do daily! It's so amazing and such a blessing. 



Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God. 

But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin. 

For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;

Hebrews 3:12-14



Every act of obedience is important and don't underestimate the simple things you do as a Titus 2 woman are pleasing to God even though the world looks down on them. As a sister and I were sharing, we are to be a peculiar people zealous for good works! 












I also share this scripture encouragement...our brother Paul witnessing before a king. 


Whereupon as I went to Damascus with authority and commission from the chief priests, 

At midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and them which journeyed with me. 

And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks. 

And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest. 

But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee; 

Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee, 

To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision: 

But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance. 

For these causes the Jews caught me in the temple, and went about to kill me. 

Having therefore obtained help of God, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come: 

That Christ should suffer, and that he should be the first that should rise from the dead, and should shew light unto the people, and to the Gentiles.

Acts 26:12-23


Praise God!! 



God's blessing of rain here today... 








I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.

3 John 1:4 





For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:

Ephesians 5:8




Share some tea sisters! 


Praise the Lord for providing! 



Thank you sister for sharing these pictures! 







Amen! 



Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

John 8:12



Love to you all! 

Sister Michaela 


Find the gospel here