16 August 2021


Good day sisters who love and obey the Lord! 


Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, 

Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.

Hebrews 12:1-3


I know that it's a well used scripture but how encouraging sisters! What a great example in our Saviour. Let that encourage us too! Looking unto Jesus and what He went through for us! 



I was reading about the good news the angels proclaimed to the world at Christ's birth. Praise God for His love and kindness in sending His beloved Son into this wicked world who rebelled against Him and hated Him...sinned grievously against a holy God. And we have that message of hope through the gospel we carry to the lost world. 


And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

Luke 2:10



And a sister sent me scripture pictures which I share (some of pictures off my video). Thankyou sister...for helping me edify the other sisters when I'm extra busy! Praise God for His Word and Creation! 




For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:16 



What a great gift! How undeserving we are but thankful...and we give our lives to serve Him. 



How long suffering is our God through all the sin in this world. 


Because they have done that which was evil in my sight, and have provoked me to anger, since the day their fathers came forth out of Egypt, even unto this day.

2 Kings 21:15


Let us walk in ways that are pleasing to this mighty God! He is so holy let us not provoke Him to wrath but fear and obey Him! Let us come to Him through His Son and find His love and forgiveness and follow after Him with all that we are. 





I've been having an extra busy day with housework and cleaning etc. The repair man is coming to fix the freezer/fridge and so I had to clean that out. It needed it! 


A picture of when it's done! I'm sure you sisters know the satisfaction of completing something big and will rejoice with me:-) It was quite a job. 



But I'm joyous to be able to work hard (because it means I have the strength and health to do so, and it is pleasing to the Lord). But it's good when you can rest too. We can find many such things in life that make us appreciate the little blessings many take forgranted. And we can too if we aren't careful and keep reminding ourselves. 


And I was also bringing some order to other areas of the house (the family is in the process of major sorting and organising and getting rid of things they don't want anymore so it kinda looks like a tornado went through in places:-). So I'm grateful to rest soon tonight and I get to edify you sisters. I hope your Titus 2 duties went well today. We all have different ones but perhaps many similar ones too. 



We got our first zucchini from the garden! It grew under some plastic to keep in heat but for winter that's awesome:-) (I didn't actually know we even had a zucchini plant growing lol, so it was a surprise:-) 


Praise God! 




















(Thankyou for sharing again sister:-) 


OK sisters...praises to the Lord for one more day lived for Him! I have to go do more housework but Lord willing I shall be back tomorrow if that is the Lord's will I get another day. If He gives me one I certainly want to live it for Him! He us worthy! I hope and pray you all press on too. I am grateful to know some of you and we get to encourage one another in the things of God. 



And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

2 Corinthians 5:15


Love to you in Christ,


...from one of God's servants


Find the gospel explained here. Test your lives.