Sisterly Edification for July 12

 

"Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another." 

Romans 14:19




Good day sister saints! 


How are things going in your life? 


I love this verse and I hope that's all of us sister's lives...following hard after our Lord!


"My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me." 

Psalm 63:8



So it's one more day for me to come here with a bit of edification and hopefully encouragement for your day. 




There's so much depth to that verse isn't there sisters?! 



And also to loving as Christ loved... 


"A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another." 

John 13:34-35 



And we sisters can pray one for another. 


"Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." 

James 5:16




Yesterday I saw a flock of about 7 of these beautiful birds right below my window so close. 


What amazing variety in His creation! I was blessed to see them as it seemed they were right there for me to see:-) 



I went on a walk on the property yesterday and saw so many flowers that I wanted to share some with you. How great a God we have who created so much variety in flowers the world over! 


(There's some funny sounding birds on there too! And you may also spot a lamb or two because they followed me on my walk. It's interesting seeing the characteristics in them of what the scriptures describe about sheep...but anyway the point of the video is to see a bit more of God's flower creations to give Him glory! And I know the video quality doesn't show them as they are, but it's better than nothing:-) 



And a couple Titus 2 pics from my day:-) 















Just some of those simple yet necessary jobs we have to do:-) 



"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." 

Proverbs 31:27 





A faithful kind sister sent me these scripture pictures. Thank you sister:-) 




What precious verses and beautiful flowers! All blessings from the Father! 



"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning." 

James 1:17







And this is an older one she sent but I haven't shared it here yet:-)


And amen what an infinite God we serve! 



That is all from me for today! Lord willing I shall be back tomorrow. I hope your day goes well in the Lord! 



Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.

2 Peter 3:13-14




Love, peace, and joy in Christ, 


...from a sister saint


You can find the gospel here