Peaceful Creations

 


Greetings sisters who love the Lord!



"Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love." 

2 John 1:3



I have a few peaceful things from my day to share. We sisters, in living in this world but not of it, like to find creations of our great God and give Him glory for creating them and letting us see and appreciate them. And I get to share a little with you here too! It's also so opposite of what we see rebellious humans doing in all their sin and things that are hard for us who want to live holy to bear at times, but the rest of His creations go about just doing what they are supposed to. That's refreshing! And may we sisters do so too! 



"I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well." 

Psalm 139:14




Cows grazing outside my room window... 






I had to go to do some cleaning at my oldest brother's house which is in a small town nearby. When I was about leaving, there was this awesome rainbow! I'm blessed to be seeing so many lately! 





And a few pretty flowers there... 





And I was able to go down by the nearby water. It was so peaceful! 


There was one end of the rainbow that stayed for a very long time! The camera does not show all the different vibrant colours that it really had. 




And there was a pretty sunset too! How amazing that the Lord let's us see these things! 




Hope those were peaceful for you and glory to God the Creator of it all! 



"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 

The same was in the beginning with God. 

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 

In him was life; and the life was the light of men."

John 1:1-4



Here's some quick Titus 2 pics from the meal I cooked tonight. 


I made a pumpkin soup (yeah another one:-) and added in some cabbage too. 




And cooked some chicken too.... 




So that was some of my day in the Lord. I hope you sisters' days are going well in all the good and godly things you do as Titus 2 women of God. 



And here's a scripture picture sent to me from a sister. 


That verse kind of goes along with my post about peaceful creations because we are to be peacemakers, sisters! As it says we will be called the children of God! What a high calling to be daughters of the Most High God! 



"If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men." 

Romans 12:18



Reminds me also of particularly us women who also are to have meek and quiet spirits. 



Ok sisters, I had better go. I have some busy days coming up, Lord willing I live, and today was busy too. I'm sure you know how things go but we always have to put the first things first and rearrange that all in our minds and lives daily. 



"Finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you."

2 Corinthians 13:11



Love to you sisters!


...from one of God's daughters


You can find the gospel explained here