Thoughts From the Air

 


Greetings sisters! 


I pray you are standing strong and overcoming all things looking to the Lord. 


"And the afflicted people thou wilt save: but thine eyes are upon the haughty, that thou mayest bring them down.

For thou art my lamp, O Lord : and the Lord will lighten my darkness. 

For by thee I have run through a troop: by my God have I leaped over a wall. 

As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him. 

For who is God, save the Lord? and who is a rock, save our God? 

God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect."

2 Samuel 22:28-33


Amen and let us lean on Him daily. 


"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."

2 Corinthians 12:9

In all our weaknesses, may the power of Christ be shown as we overcome. 


So I moved on from where I was helping with the little ones and was able to fly home today.  


I like seeing all the little farms and things. Also reminds me of how God wanted people to spread out over the earth and then they built the tower of Babel which God stopped. 


"And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.
And the Lord came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.

And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. 

Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech. So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.
Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the Lord did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the Lord scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth."

Genesis 11:4-9


And as a brother in the Lord warns people about, it's happening again the earth coming together in one language with technology to translate etc. 

Let us sisters also be preparing for much more evil and darkness against the Lord, His people, and truth. 




That's an interesting scripture to ponder.



I liked to see these hills... 


"Lord, thou hast been our dwelling place in all generations. Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God."

Psalm 90:1-2


I saw this graveyard from the air...and it just looked so dead and bare. I know it's where we are all headed if the Lord doesn't return. But one day all shall hear His voice including those who hate God.



"Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty."
Revelation 1:7-8

Amen. One day all shall see and know that the Lord He is God (as the prophets of the false god learned).


"And it came to pass at the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice, that Elijah the prophet came near, and said, Lord God of Abraham, Isaac, and of Israel, let it be known this day that thou art God in Israel, and that I am thy servant, and that I have done all these things at thy word. 

Hear me, O Lord, hear me, that this people may know that thou art the Lord God, and that thou hast turned their heart back again. 

Then the fire of the Lord fell, and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench. 

And when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces: and they said, The Lord, he is the God; the Lord, he is the God."
1 Kings 18:36-39


"For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God."
Romans 14:11



I loved seeing part of the lake I live near from above. 


It's very shallow so it doesn't look very blue. 


I made some scripture pictures for a sister on my flight. I borrow one to share here.



And I read His Word and prayed...and the flight of about an hour went quick and I barely knew I did it. I was thinking and busy about other things. 

 

"Redeeming the time, because the days are evil."

Ephesians 5:16


I arrived safely back to my earthly home. Praise God. And I hope to get onto some more sewing projects and learn some more things in that area. I hope to post here some about that. 


I sent this picture of a sweet little limping bird to a sister and she added the verse and I share it here for others.  


The Father also cares...about His children, His daughters. 


Well I'll leave you now sisters. Lord willing I shall be back tomorrow with more edification and encouragement from the Word and things from my life lived as a woman striving to be obedient to the Lord in all things. 


Love and blessings and strength in Christ, 

...from a daughter of His


See the gospel and the way to eternal life explained here