My Day in Pics

 


Greetings sisters! 

I hope and pray you are overcoming all things and are living for Christ today pressing on to what lies ahead. 


"Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another."

Romans 14:19


I had a fruitful and busy day. I'm going to share some pictures. Maybe they can bless you by seeing some simple things from my day as a godly woman as well as see a bit of God's Creation too from my corner of Earth. I got to borrow a car so I made some use of the time to do various things. 





I always wonder how these plants survive surrounded by things that don't let water through. May that be like us thriving in a wicked world. 


"As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him: Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving."
Colossians 2:6-7


I wanted to go to the fabric store as they had some good discounts on all fabric. And I had some room left in my luggage for my flight home so I stocked up...which means I shall have some sewing to do when I get home. 


"For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that."
James 4:15





I saw these fake flowers in there. But they are still pretty because they are copying the real ones that God made. 




And I got to give a few women gospel cards in there too. 


I sent a pic of my fabric purchases to my sister in the Lord and she sent it back with the scripture:-)




"But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased."
Hebrews 13:16



And I got to see and drive through some nice forest and mountain scenery which was nearby. 


Giant trees... 


And ferns... 



Just general nice scenery. 







And an awesome view from above... 
















And some keeper at home.... 


And perhaps my favourite section...yoghurt:-)


And the door was open to the back and I caught sight of this huge mixer machine. It was interesting...rather larger than the ones we might use in our kitchens cooking:-)



And I enjoyed seeing this mini rainbow when I had the water sprinklers turned on in the shade house earlier.  

It looks soothing particularly on a warm day:-)


Well sisters, I'll be heading for some rest for the night and I hope you... 

"Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses."
1 Timothy 6:12


Love to you all in Christ, 

...from a daughter of God



See the biblical good news here