29 March 2021 My Titus 2 Day

 


Good day!


How are the scattered sister saints?! I hope thriving in the Lord and His truth in a dark world. 


"For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith."
1 John 5:4


Let us overcome...to the end. 


I had a busy day doing many Titus 2 duties. And even in that you can have quiet moments to think on the things of God. 

I enjoyed some early morning peace and quiet as I put the baby to sleep. 


When you live in a tiny house (the family and babies I help look after) you have to spend more time outdoors, which is good; even if it's misty and a bit rainy like it was this morning.




My 6 month old nephew likes to go to sleep with all the bumps from riding over the grass. 




I was thinking about this scripture last night...about the woman lighting a candle and searching diligently...because I was searching diligently for something. 


"Either what woman having ten pieces of silver, if she lose one piece, doth not light a candle, and sweep the house, and seek diligently till she find it? 

And when she hath found it, she calleth her friends and her neighbours together, saying, Rejoice with me; for I have found the piece which I had lost. 

Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth."

Luke 15:8-10

But I was using my lantern in my tent to search for mosquito's...which is by no means a similar situation to the woman looking for her lost coin or to what it refers to but it made me think of that account nonetheless. I had just settled down for the night and then heard a mosquito buzzing near my face. Turn on the light and search diligently. After some minutes destroy that one. Get back in bed and almost get to sleep another one wakes me up. Get out search for that one and think you may have got it so get back in bed and when you almost get to sleep it comes around and up you get again. Anyway I killed them both in the end:-) At least in a tent you can easily reach the roof not like in a house. We have lots of mosquitoes at home though so there is less here thankfully...but still not something you want around. 


Some simple keeper at home works... 

Washing dishes. I'm sure all of you women do that in one way or another. 


I thought this looked interesting...



For those who don't have a big garden we go and pick our produce from a store:-) Praise God for good food wherever it came from...someone else got it from a garden for us. I went picking from the store the other day. 

The Proverbs 31 virtuous woman was very diligent in feeding those in her care. 

"She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar. She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens."
Proverbs 31:14-15


Chopping up veggies for tea... 



Cleaning...before and after.

Dirt which cannot stand in the way of a Titus 2 woman. I'm sure you all have those messes and things that get left for a long while. 


More baby care...sweet chubby hands and feet. 



And a flower for my sisters who are striving on in the Lord... 

I hope and pray you all fight on and are obedient to the Lord in all the ways of a godly woman. 

Until next time Lord willing. 


Love in Christ,

...from a daughter of His


Make sure you know the biblical gospel, which you can see here and test your life.