Today's Edification (21 August 2024)


Greetings sister saints! 


We have indeed been called to be saints/holy! 


To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Romans 1:7


Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours:
1 Corinthians 1:2


But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
1 Peter 1:15-16

Obedience is not optional is it and when we have a changed heart we will love to please Him! Yes we still have the flesh to fight no doubt but we must keep up diligently with that lest it overtake us. Fight on sisters as good soldiers of His! 


I hope you're all pressing on wherever you are sisters! I hope to cheer you on here, as I know it's a dark world and few there be that find the narrow road. But if God be for us who can be against us?! Think of all the power that is on our side in our Lord! Reminds me of this scripture which I know is not the same but still there are things we don't see. 

And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them. 

And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.

2 Kings 6:16-17

Indeed, great is our Lord! 

Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite. 
Psalm 147:5


And greatly to be praised! 

For the LORD is great, and greatly to be praised: he is to be feared above all gods. 
Psalm 96:4


These scriptures are good to ponder and how we need to be careful of our actions in this area... 

So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty. For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment.
James 2:12-13
For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
Matthew 7:2


We do not want to be hypocrites. We surely know there is a place according to the scriptures for discerning and judging but also taking into account all scriptures as we live by every word of God. We surely need His help to discern how to apply them all and we do our best! 



But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, longsuffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth. 

O turn unto me, and have mercy upon me; give thy strength unto thy servant, and save the son of thine handmaid. 

Shew me a token for good; that they which hate me may see it, and be ashamed: because thou, LORD, hast holpen me, and comforted me.

Psalm 86:15-17

Just sharing His Word as it's good as He is good! Glory to His holy name! 






Let us press on with hearts fixed after the Lord and our eyes on Him! We have counted the cost and now we have the daily walking out to do patiently and the bearing of much good fruit! Strive on sisters! 


I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry. 

He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. 

And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.

Blessed is that man that maketh the LORD his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies. 

Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.

Psalm 40:1-5



Grace, mercy, and peace in Christ, 

Sister Chayil 


Find the path to eternal life explained here

My biblical clothing shop here