Today's Edification (27 July 2024)


Greetings my beloved sisters!


Therefore, my brethren dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, my dearly beloved.
Philippians 4:1
Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
Romans 12:19
Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:
James 1:19
Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.
3 John 1:11


I like studying how saints addressed one another or introduced themselves and we know we are to imitate our brother Paul and of course Jesus and others He chose. So I like following their examples. I'm thankful for His Word to guide us. 

I also see how while we know God's children are brothers and sisters to each other Paul for example never called himself 'Brother Paul' as a title to others that I know of. It's just interesting and definitely not something we have to do as a command or tradition either is it, although we can do it cuz it's true. 

I like seeing how Paul greeted the faithful saints by name too... 

Likewise greet the church that is in their house. Salute my wellbeloved Epaenetus, who is the firstfruits of Achaia unto Christ.

Greet Mary, who bestowed much labour on us. 

Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me. 

Salute Tryphena and Tryphosa, who labour in the Lord. Salute the beloved Persis, which laboured much in the Lord. 

Romans 16:5-7,12

A lot of women in there too...Mary, Junia, Tryphena, Tryphosa, Persis...our sisters who have gone before us in the faith. 


Time for a catching up post! Not always a whole lot to share as I'm doing the same simple things like washing dishes, doing laundry, helping look after little ones, and also serving in someone else's place so I can't always share as much as I could if it was my own. So I just post when I have collected some pictures to share from my days:-) Maybe they're just encouraging somehow and glorifying to our God whom we serve! 


A rain storm rolls through... 


The water cycle is indeed so amazing! 

The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose. The wind goeth toward the south, and turneth about unto the north; it whirleth about continually, and the wind returneth again according to his circuits. All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again.
Ecclesiastes 1:5-7



Thankful for my mobile sewing shop... 

No I don't bring my sewing machines along but just all my ready-made items:-) Thankful to do what I can. 


Quite a bit of snack making went on... 

And I shared quite a few recipes on my blog...if you can use them or they will definitely help me remember what was good:-)

I think it's amazing how much water is actually in bananas just when you blend them up... 


These must have been the longest beans I've seen, like around or over a foot long! 



I would share chocolate chia pudding... 
I usually just make them lately to use up a can of coconut cream which I just dilute with some water too and add some cocao powder and honey or maple syrup...and of course chia seeds. 

Common Titus 2 chore of hanging out laundry, and with the little one watching me and the chickens... 



Pretty creations... 



I just saw this and it reminded me of being choked out by the cares of this life and how we do not want that to happen at all. 


And that which fell among thorns are they, which, when they have heard, go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection.
Luke 8:14


Here's the baby and I in the reflection while I was taking him on a little wander outside before nap time, wrapped in his blanket. Precious little ones:-) They're refreshing in a dark world. 



I had travels back today...and the Lord granted safe ones! Not to be taken forgranted. 

There was a pretty rainbow to be seen after some hail went through. 


God is faithful and keeps His promises! And one promise is that He's coming back soon! Let us be ready...watching and waiting and yet occupying in good works. We want to be found faithful. 


Amazing all the variety in His creations! 


It's that time of year here when the crops are sprouting and look beautiful. 



A pretty sunset to watch on my travels... 


Another day is over. Maybe another one for you and for me tomorrow...but that's in the Lord's hands. Let us be thankful and rejoicing in each one...in Him! Outside of Him...is no hope. Let us cling to Him and rejoice in the hope we have through Christ! We serve a good God! 

Let's keep running the faith race with patience sisters! Looking to Jesus! He is our helper and faithful High Priest! Lord willing I will be back sharing tomorrow to help build you up in the faith! 


Much love and a sister hug to you! 

Christ's servant, 

Chayil 


Find the path to eternal life explained here

My biblical clothing shop here