Today's Edification (26 June 2024)


Salutations to my godly sisters! 

I hope this next post finds you well and striving on in the Lord, walking in truth and light and hope and peace and joy! In the Lord...we are most blessed! 


Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but he that trusteth in the LORD, mercy shall compass him about. 

Be glad in the LORD, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart.

Psalm 32:10-11


Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
Psalm 23:6


Mercy is such a precious gift. No wonder we're so rich! And since the Lord shows mercy on us may we richly give it to others too! 

I love this scripture too... 

And Jacob said, O God of my father Abraham, and God of my father Isaac, the LORD which saidst unto me, Return unto thy country, and to thy kindred, and I will deal well with thee: I am not worthy of the least of all the mercies, and of all the truth, which thou hast shewed unto thy servant; for with my staff I passed over this Jordan; and now I am become two bands.
Genesis 32:9-10

Just as we don't deserve God's mercy, others around us also may not 'deserve' our mercy either but let us remember God's perfect example and follow/imitate Him! His ways are always good. And we are nothing. 

Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.
Ephesians 5:1-2

Just a short post today but that's fine too! I had other good works to do in my day and I'm sure you did too! I hope all your Titus 2 godly women's works are going well and also your growth in the Lord as you ponder, read and study and then obey the Word! That is our endurance as we strive to abide in Christ bearing fruit with patience! There's so much to dig into in His Word we'll never run out I'm sure! 


Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;
Deuteronomy 7:9
Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.
John 14:23-24


If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha. 

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. 

My love be with you all in Christ Jesus. Amen.

1 Corinthians 16:22-24


Press on in the truth my sisters...wherever you are around the world! Hold fast until He comes. Stand strong! Be courageous! Watch! 


Love in Christ, 

Sister Chayil 


Find the path to eternal life explained here

My biblical clothing shop here