Today's Edification (2 June 2024)


Greetings sisters!

God gave me another day and you too if you're here! I hope that means you are striving on after the Lord! This world has nothing to offer. 


Let us be givers for all the Lord has freely given us! 

Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.
Matthew 10:8
He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
Romans 8:32
Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
Romans 3:24
And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
Revelation 21:6
And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
Revelation 22:17 

Praise God for all those awesome blessings that money could never buy! And we give up our life to Him. We are bought with a very great price...the blood of His dear Son. We are no longer our own. 


And I will very gladly spend and be spent for you; though the more abundantly I love you, the less I be loved.
2 Corinthians 12:15

We are servants to others following after our Master's example. Let us learn the great depths of this and embrace it as pleasing to the Lord! It is joyous when we submit to what pleases Him (not our flesh)! His ways are always good and so peaceable and pure. 

I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.
Acts 20:35

And yet we all have different amounts to give... 

And Jesus sat over against the treasury, and beheld how the people cast money into the treasury: and many that were rich cast in much. 

And there came a certain poor widow, and she threw in two mites, which make a farthing. 

And he called unto him his disciples, and saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That this poor widow hath cast more in, than all they which have cast into the treasury: 

For all they did cast in of their abundance; but she of her want did cast in all that she had, even all her living. 

Mark 12:41-44

So we should not compare ourselves amongst ourselves. And in this giving I am not referring to money at all. That could be a small part if there was true needs but I mean time and love and help and care and all good things that we are to do especially to the household of faith. 

As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.
Galatians 6:10

Amen...as we have opportunity. And let us be content if those opportunities are not as many as the next saint. Let us faithfully do what we can. And the Lord knows our hearts. Let us be thankful and content. 


Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.
2 Timothy 2:22
Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
1 Corinthians 6:18
Wherefore, my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry.
1 Corinthians 10:14
But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.
1 Timothy 6:11

Why do we have to flee sin sisters? We know sin is deadly and leads to destruction. His Word is so full of such warnings. Let us be wise and heed them. 


I had a peaceful yet busy day occupied in cleaning and labouring in the ministry online. Let us sisters keep pressing on in whatever we have in front of us each day. 


That fern in the sunlight is peaceful. His creations are good. 

It's definitely very physically quiet here. 

It's good to be still and know He is GOD! Let us exalt His name! 
The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted.
Psalm 18:46
That scripture just keeps coming to my mind lately...about the Lord liveth! He lives! Because He lives we can live also! 
Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
 John 14:19
Praise God for that hope! Truly He is the only one true and living God! There is no other name whereby we must be saved but through His Son who is the way, the truth, and the life! 


Peaceful view.


It's kind of funny just cooking for one here but I had the rest of the pumpkin to use so I roast the seeds and had those tonight... 


And tried out a recipe of maple roast pumpkin... 
And had that too (And more pumpkin cake. Lol I said you can't get away from it here either! I'd share!). Good blessings! If John could survive on locusts and wild honey...we don't need much and all the varieties of food we have are just extra blessings. 

Good to try out new recipes on yourself in case they don't work out or something too! I really can't imagine cooking big meals for one. It's worth it for a lot of people but simple is good for one. Lord willing I travel back tomorrow after finishing cleaning up here. I hope all your good works wherever you are go well sisters. All done unto the Lord...heartily! 


Just some simple encouragement for you from here where the Lord has me. Keep pressing on in your callings sisters. Worthy He is! 

Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.
1 Corinthians 15:58


Fervent love in Christ, 

Sister Chayil 


Find the good news to eternal life explained here

My biblical clothing shop here