Today's Edification (16 June 2024)


Hello to my sister saints! 

I hope all is well with you and you're pressing on another day! That we must keep doing! We don't want to grow weary in well doing! 

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.
Galatians 6:9-10


Sharing some scriptures to edify you more today... 

Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 

Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted. 

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. 

Matthew 5:3-5


O praise the LORD, all ye nations: praise him, all ye people. For his merciful kindness is great toward us: and the truth of the LORD endureth for ever. Praise ye the LORD.
Psalm 117:1-2


Let, I pray thee, thy merciful kindness be for my comfort, according to thy word unto thy servant. Let thy tender mercies come unto me, that I may live: for thy law is my delight.
Psalm 119:76-77


Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.
Luke 6:36


Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
Matthew 25:45-46


My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
James 1:2-3


Just a simple post with various scriptures to edify you:-) I've had a restful day today. The children have been sick with a cold so it's my turn to have it. Such is life and you just keep going! And as always when things like health get taken away or it's harder to do what needs doing it only makes you more thankful when things are 'normal' again. And looking forward to when the Lord will remove all the sufferings of the curse and make all things new! Let's keep preparing for then that whether present or absent we may be acceptable to Him. Yes He doesn't just accept us as we are and love us as we are. No that is a lie. We have to conform to His ways to abide is His love through believing and obeying. Otherwise His wrath is over us. (Wrath isn't love is it?) 


I was pondering how the Lord blots out our sins when we repent... 

Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities. 
Psalm 51:9
I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee.
Isaiah 44:22
Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;
Acts 3:19
Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.
Romans 4:7

And I was thinking how that is true love. If God does that to us how much more shall we do it to our fellow man when he repents of his sins towards us. 

And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.
1 Peter 4:8


Hold fast to the truth my sisters! Let us love the Lord with all that we are! And love others as ourselves. 


Unfeigned love to you in Christ, 

Sister Chayil 


Find the good news to eternal life explained here

My biblical clothing shop here