Simple Tomato Pasta Sauce



Greetings fellow Titus 2 sisters! 


I'm just sharing what I threw together today to try to use up some more tomatoes. I'm sure there's more refined and sophisticated recipes out there. But we don't need to make things harder than they need to be do we sisters. 


20-30 tomatoes, roughly chopped

2 large onions, roughly chopped

6 garlic cloves, roughly chopped

Basil leaves, roughly chopped

Salt


Add all in a large saucepan and cook uncovered until everything is very soft and some of the liquid has evaporated. If you want this thicker, just simmer for longer. Blend with a stick blender and it is ready to use or freeze. 



I'm not sure what everyone calls this sauce but whatever you put in minced/ground beef for shepherds pie etc or pasta and such like. 


Praise God for providing good food blessings to enjoy! 


Love in Christ, 

Sister Chayil 


Find the gospel to eternal life explained here

My biblical clothing shop here.