Today's Encouragement (29 December 2023)


Greetings godly women who love the Lord! 

I hope you're well occupied in all sorts of good works as God's daughters! 



Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

1 Timothy 4:12


Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

 2 Timothy 2:22

We have a high calling whether we are young or older. 

Praises to sisters who are mothers raising their children in the Lord also! (and to any spiritual mothers or grandmothers in the faith who are teaching and being godly examples too!) 

When I call to remembrance the unfeigned faith that is in thee, which dwelt first in thy grandmother Lois, and thy mother Eunice; and I am persuaded that in thee also.

2 Timothy 1:5

 

If any of you have grown zucchini...you know how fruitful they can be! 


Awesome and pretty creations the Lord made for food! 



I posted a recipe for chocolate zucchini bread here and one for zucchini fritters here. (And you can find my other zucchini recipes so far here. Hope to post more in time as I strive to use them up before they go bad here!) 

And I would serve those with zucchini soup too if you were here! 

The Lord provides! 


And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? 

Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? 

Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Matthew 7:3-5

If we see an issue in a sister (or any woman for that matter in sharing the gospel with them)...we best first make really sure we aren't doing the same thing or other things we shouldn't. 

Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.

Galatians 6:1

(I just share all sorts of random thoughts and things that come to mind or I am pondering on in any given day:-) Hope they edify you and bring things to your remembrance too! God be glorified!) 


If you ever find yourself struggling in the flesh about something, the best thing to do is to bury yourself in good works and pouring out to others so you're not thinking about yourself. Of course we can go to the Lord in prayer and to the Word to remind us of all His goodness and blessings that we do have! But we also know we are not alone in all this and others have their own struggles and flesh to fight! One day we will be set free from all the problems of this life and all things will be made new! Praise God! Let's strive on till then sister soldiers! 


And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. 

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. 

And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Revelation 21:3-5

That's awesome! God is good to be preparing a place of eternal life for His saints! 


I had an idea to look at some of the women in the Bible and see what we can learn from them...good or bad. Logically, I thought I'd start with Eve so you can find an audio I did here. I hope it's edifying. 

(Thank you sister for sharing the beautiful creation picture I'm using on my video:-) It reminded me of the garden of Eden although we don't know for sure what it looked like. I know it was beautiful! Glory to the Creator!) 

That account about Eve is a great warning about not being deceived. We know satan is the father of lies. 

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

John 8:44-45

We must cling fast to the truth! Most don't take truth so seriously these days but let's love truth and become fools to the world in doing so! 


Keep holding fast sisters and looking out for deception. Test all things to His Word of truth! 


Love in Christ, 

Sister Chayil 


Find the gospel to eternal life explained here

My biblical clothing shop here