Today's Encouragement (25 December 2023)

 


Salutations sister soldiers!

Hope you're holding fast and choosing to serve the Lord today!

My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me.

Psalm 63:8

I was pondering how we have to be following closely after Jesus as He is our only way to the Father and to be safe from God's wrath.

Here's some scriptures on following Him..

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

John 10:27


But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Matthew 8:22


And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

Matthew 10:38


Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.

1 Corinthians 11:1

We know we can't follow Him if we're trying to have two masters in our life. We must have one!

No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Luke 16:13



I have about half of the onion harvest drying in the shed...


And all of the garlic...


How thankful we can be for anything above simple food! God is good.



She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard. She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms.
Proverbs 31:16-17

Was thinking of the Proverbs 31 woman when I was working to net some fruit trees from the birds.

Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

James 5:7

We want to be good stewards of the 'precious fruit of the earth' and not let it go to waste if we can help it.

Reminded me of this scripture too...

The slothful man roasteth not that which he took in hunting: but the substance of a diligent man is precious.

Proverbs 12:27


Next scripture reading here...

Praise God for His Word!

And I read some more scriptures to encourage us all on refining and purifying etc...

We are blessed to have His Word!


And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.
Hebrews 9:22


Pondering on the sacrifice of our Saviour...

And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

Ephesians 5:2

God had to send Himself to pay for our sins. That's pretty big and no light matter. He is too good to us than what we deserve.

For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

Hebrews 9:26


But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

Hebrews 10:12


Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.

Revelation 5:12

Amen! Worthy is the Lamb!


Let's keep striving on for Him, sisters!


Love in Christ, 

Sister Chayil 


Find the gospel to eternal life explained here

My biblical clothing shop here