Today's Encouragement (22 November 2023)


Hello sister saints! 

I hope you're standing strong where the Lord has you! I'm thankful to know some godly sisters who I communicate with much daily. You're refreshing and pure, sisters, in a world where the Lord and His truth are trampled and vileness is everywhere! Keep shining your lights! 

Anyone reading who isn't fully surrendered to the Lord in obedience...I hope you repent while you have time. 

For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end; While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.

Hebrews 3:14-15

You only have right now...the next hour might be too late. 

May we sisters keep striving to walk worthy of Him and repenting when we need to and crucifying the flesh daily...taking up our stake. 


I was thinking about how we can be sure of many things in the Lord. Isn't that awesome...we are blessed in that we can trust fully in God's truth! It changes not! 


But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.

Romans 2:2


Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil;

Hebrews 6:19


We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

2 Peter 1:19

I love thinking about that and knowing it's true and we can trust in Him! 


Got some sewing done today... 

And I hope to have headcovering tutorials coming up too. I don't think I have those and I want to make sure anyone can be helped when they're wanting to clothe themselves biblically. 





I love my spiritual family. So few are those who desire the Lord above all else and lose all to follow Him. One day all His saints shall be gathered around the throne of God! How joyous that must be going to be! 

Reminded me of some scriptures... 

For what thanks can we render to God again for you, for all the joy wherewith we joy for your sakes before our God; 

Night and day praying exceedingly that we might see your face, and might perfect that which is lacking in your faith? 

Now God himself and our Father, and our Lord Jesus Christ, direct our way unto you.

1 Thessalonians 3:9-11

Even as it is meet for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart; inasmuch as both in my bonds, and in the defence and confirmation of the gospel, ye all are partakers of my grace.

For God is my record, how greatly I long after you all in the bowels of Jesus Christ. 

And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment; 

Philippians 1:7-9

I thank God, whom I serve from my forefathers with pure conscience, that without ceasing I have remembrance of thee in my prayers night and day; 

Greatly desiring to see thee, being mindful of thy tears, that I may be filled with joy;
2 Timothy 1:3-4


And this one about what's to come! 
After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; 

And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb. 
Revelation 7:9-10


When you are living in the true faith the scriptures truly come alive and you see things more clearly. I'm thankful for hard working saints labouring in the gospel and loving each other with fervent love. It is a joy to see...even from afar and the Lord is glorified! 

Of course this faith life isn't easy and never will be and while it has great joy it is a great responsibility and sober thing as souls are on the line and judgment is coming. We have to make sure we have our own lives under subjection first and then can share the good news with others. There may be lost sheep out there...either way the Lord is glorified! 
For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!

1 Corinthians 9:16


Next scripture reading to edify you here... 



I was also pondering how we sisters need to have self discipline. That would go along with judging ourselves also lest we be judged. And it is a blessing if another saint sees something in our lives that we don't see or that we need help in and shows it to us. But we are responsible for ourselves and so we need to keep disciplining ourselves throughout the day to do what we ought to. This goes along with walking in the Spirit also and not the flesh. We do have many actions to do, as the Lord does not do them all for us of course! 


Keep striving onwards and upwards sister soldiers! 


Love in Christ, 

Sister Chayil


Find the gospel to eternal life through Christ explained here.

Scripture reading audios by book here

Find my biblical clothing shop here.