Today's Encouragement (9 October 2023)


Greetings sisters!

I hope you're standing strong in the Lord on this day! It takes preparation to be ready to stand before the Lord one day and not be sent away for our sinful works. I hope you're all working on that more diligently than anything else in your lives! I want to be. 

Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

Philippians 2:12


It's incredible what efforts the world puts into what they think is important. How much more should we be putting in for the Lord who made us and bought us with the blood of His beloved Son...amen sisters?! 


(Thank you sister for letting me share that mountain picture above from yesterday:-) It's beautiful!) 


There's always a tendency in our flesh to go the route of least resistence...I'm sure you understand what I mean sisters:-) But in Christ we must press on and strive and fight and not grow lukewarm or become sluggard servants and so on. This faith life is our everything and only those who do endure to the end will make it. We ought to be prepared for change whether that's in ourselves or from our surroundings and circumstances. 

I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air: But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

1 Corinthians 9:26-27


Let us keep these things in rememberance! We can never do too much remembering as we still have limitations in these earthly tabernacles of ours. Let us remember all His commandments and what we have been told to remember. 

I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Acts 20:35

 

But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children; To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them.

Psalm 103:17-18


Remember them that are in bonds, as bound with them; and them which suffer adversity, as being yourselves also in the body.

Hebrews 13:3

Let's remember many good things sister! And forget that which isn't according to Philippians 4:8 test... 

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.


Another bright day here too...





Many different things to see in His creation, even in a city. Glory to God for all good things! 


Keep striving on sisters! And I'll be back tomorrow sharing Lord willing. 


Love in Christ, 

Sister Chayil 


Find the gospel to eternal life through Christ explained here.

Scripture reading audios by book here