Today's Encouragement (12 October 2023)


Hello sister saints! 

I hope you are holding fast to Christ who is our life and hope! 


When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

Colossians 3:4


To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Colossians 1:27

 


Good long walk blessing to the post office... 
And gospel cards went out!


Daily bread and Titus 2 works... 

I'm thankful, as I know I have so many blessings and we all do! 

And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.

Colossians 3:15


I'm recycling some older scripture pictures I have so I hope they edify you again! His eternal Word and His creation are always good! 






















Next chapter in Revelation here... 


Let us feed on and live by every Word of God. 


Hold fast sisters! Let us be ready for the Lord's return...or when our time here is over. 

Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Revelation 1:7


Love in Christ, 

Sister Chayil 


Find the gospel to eternal life through Christ explained here.

Scripture reading audios by book here