Today's Encouragement (3 September 2023)


Greetings sisters!

I hope you are all pressing onwards today! We don't want to stand still and we don't want to go backwards so the only and best way is forwards isn't it! 

Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 3:13-14


I hope you are loving the Lord most of all no matter what! 

And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

Mark 12:30


For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

1 John 5:3

He is so much more worthy to be loved than anything or anyone on this earth. Let's keep our priorities straight in this sisters. 


Next scripture reading to edify... 


I must go and keep working away at what the Lord has in front of me. Let's remember we only have this day and not tomorrow yet. Let us do our best for Him in it! 


Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Isaiah 41:10


Love in Christ, 

Sister Chayil 


Find the gospel to eternal life through Christ explained here.

Scripture reading audios by book here

Find my biblical clothing shop here.