Today's Encouragement (9 August 2023)


Greetings sisters! 

I hope you're striving on in the Lord today! I'm back again sharing one more day as the Lord allowed. We know our days are numbered but we want to live the ones we have left for the Lord. We cannot change the past now, when we wasted our days in ignorance or rebellion, but we can choose each day going forward whom we will serve...we will serve the Lord amen sisters?! He is worthy! 



I had a 3 hour bus trip today. 


Was a beautiful and pretty day for it. 

Glory to God for that. 

Every day is a great and perfect day to serve the Lord and we don't want to ever complain but we know some days are perhaps 'nicer' in the weather area. But we don't get our joy or peace from weather do we sisters! No we get it from the One who is our joy and peace and hope! 
 
Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.
Romans 15:13




Evening sunshine on my Titus 2 works... 
I'm sure I'll be having a lot of those. And you sisters too. It's a blessing to be godly women submitted to Him! 


Next scripture reading here... 

I found a quiet spot in His creation to read that on a half hour break on my bus trip. Thankful for His Word again. 

I had my gospel bag sharing truth on my trip. One older woman walked up and wanted to see it. But sadly she was set in her ways and defending the churches. But she got the gospel. 


She said she liked all it said front and back and wanted me to sew some for her except she didn't want the part about not listening to the churches. No, we sisters follow Jesus who is the truth and not these churches today packed full of lies. 

Didn't we get warned that deceivers would enter and Paul warned that as soon as he left corrupt men would come in and draw many away. And we are in the perilous last times and with iniquity abounding and love waxing cold. No we are responsible to stand for truth and not follow churches into hell. I'm glad to know my sisters who have been set free from that trap. Praise God! 


I speak as to wise men; judge ye what I say.

1 Corinthians 10:15 

That reminds me of the men at Berea who tested what Paul was saying to the scriptures. We know we sure ought to test and judge what people say and that is wise to do so. 

These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

Acts 17:11

Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Abstain from all appearance of evil.

1 Thessalonians 5:21-22


Thank you sisters for sharing these... 


Yes we want to do good and not evil to our fellow man. Vengeance is the Lord's we know. 

Our God lives! And He always has and never had a beginning. That's so hard for our minds to grasp and He'll never end. So sad people worshipping dead false gods which really do not exist. Well we know it's satan really. 

And when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces: and they said, The Lord, he is the God; the Lord, he is the God.
1 Kings 18:39
I love that what the false god worshippers said when they saw what our God did! 


We will gladly bear reproach for Him as we know His people are hated or thought foolish in this world. One day all will bow. 

Amen we want that too. He alone is worthy! 

I leave you with this one... 


Hold fast sisters! 

Love in Christ, 

Sister Chayil 


Find the gospel to eternal life through Christ explained here.

Scripture reading audios by book here

Find my biblical clothing shop here.