Today's Encouragement (15 August 2023)


Greetings sister saints! 

I'm back again and I've been having a busy day. I hope all my sisters are striving on and I hope anyone who isn't sure where they are or are seeking...I hope you don't delay to repent as you only have today and may not get another chance. All of us will either receive a huge loss or a huge gain. One we all deserve which is destruction but we sisters will receive something we could never deserve if we endure which is eternal life!


I thought on my ways, and turned my feet unto thy testimonies. I made haste, and delayed not to keep thy commandments.

Psalm 119:59-60


Here's the next scripture reading to edify... 

I was rejoicing to read that and to be reminded again about all we have in Christ and what He has done for us, and who we are to be as His own workmanship! We are created for good works aren't we and in this we glorify Him! 

Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; 

Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

Titus 2:13-14

 

I was thinking about 'holding peace' and how that can be a very powerful and meek thing to do (as it may not be what the flesh wants to do at times) and also that there is a time to speak and a time to be silent like what Ecclesiastes talks about. We don't want to speak in our flesh and in haste do we sisters, and then we also shouldn't be silent when we should speak, and also we don't want to 'cast our pearls before swine' in other cases too so we have to use discernment in it all. 

But he held his peace, and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?

Mark 14:61

 

And after they had held their peace, James answered, saying, Men and brethren, hearken unto me:

Acts 15:13

 

Seest thou a man that is hasty in his words? there is more hope of a fool than of him.

Proverbs 29:20


Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.

James 3:10


Just some things to ponder on as there are many in His awesome Word! 


Peaceful scene I saw today...


Refreshing things to see in a dark world. 


I think that's what I have for you today sisters. So I will go but I hope all your godly woman works go well! Hold fast! 


Love in Christ, 

Sister Chayil 


Find the gospel to eternal life through Christ explained here.

Scripture reading audios by book here

Find my biblical clothing shop here.