Today's Encouragement (15 July 2023)


Greetings sisters!

I'm back again and I hope you are doing well in the Lord too. 


That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.

1 Peter 4:2

I was reading that and was thinking about where it says the 'rest of his time'. The past is gone and we can't change it one bit. We all had ignorance and sin. But now after we have received the knowledge of the truth and repented from our pasts, we sure do not want to live after our fleshly lusts but in the will of God. There's so much hope in God. His goodness surely leads us to repentance. Praise Him! 


I'm sharing some scriptures about being strong and stedfast in our faith etc. 

That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; 

But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

Ephesians 4:14-15


Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.

2 Thessalonians 2:15



Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

1 Corinthians 15:58


Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

2 Timothy 1:13

 



Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
Ephesians 6:10


Therefore, my brethren dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, my dearly beloved.

Philippians 4:1

Hope those encouraged you. Let's be strong and stedfast sisters! We don't want to be deceived or grow weak or weary in well doing. Strive on sisters! 


Love in Christ, 

Sister Chayil


Find the gospel to eternal life through Christ explained here.

Scripture reading audios by book here

Find my biblical clothing shop here.