Today's Encouragement (7 June 2023)


Greetings sisters!

Hope you're all striving on today! I'm back here sharing some edifying for you best I can. 

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.

Psalm 19:14

 

Next scripture reading... 



Gathering pumpkin blessings as a storm rolls in... 


Evening sunset storm... 


So pretty. 


Just a tiny glimpse of God's power in the lightning storm. 


He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion. 

When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens, and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures.
Jeremiah 10:12-13
We serve a mighty God and we know our Saviour is coming back with power and great glory! Let us be ready for that!

And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 

And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Luke 21:27-28

What a great day that will be! 

 


(Thank you for adding the scripture sister:-) 

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

1 Peter 2:9

He is worthy to be praised! 


Well I think that's all I have to share for today. I hope we all keep seeking first God's kingdom and righteousness! You sisters who have willing humble hearts are very refreshing in a rebellious prideful world. Keep pressing on for His glory! 


Love in Christ, 

Sister Chayil 


Find the gospel to eternal life through Christ explained here.

Scripture reading audios by book here

Find my biblical clothing shop here.