Today's Encouragement (4 May 2023)


Greetings sister saints!

God gave us another day to keep serving Him. We can see His great grace and mercy to us can't we. I know He made us and understands our limitations and that we are fallen and so much lower than Him. Yet He can use us, His saints, and one day if we overcome not giving up even when we see we can fail we get to be with Him for ever! 


I love this scripture about what the wicked prophets of a false god said and did when they saw the power of our great God! 

And when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces: and they said, The Lord, he is the God; the Lord, he is the God.

1 Kings 18:39 


Next scripture chapter to edify you... 

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

John 16:33

Praise God that the world has been overcome and we can rejoice in that! And yeah we should expect trials in the world...shouldn't be surprised about them at all! In fact most of them we should actually rejoice and take pleasure in as we are told in His Word! 

But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.
1 Peter 4:13

Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
2 Corinthians 12:10

That's quite a high calling isn't it sisters as it's opposite of what the flesh usually wants. If we aren't careful even if we aren't doing full-blown complaining we may desire to be free from trials. But let's keep pressing on to be perfect in God's high and holy ways sisters! He is worthy! 



I keep marveling at the beauty of water drops of rain or dew on plants. Glory to God! 

My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass: 

Because I will publish the name of the Lord: ascribe ye greatness unto our God. 

He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.

Deuteronomy 32:2-4

Saw those interesting flowers in a grocery store today. God's variety of just flowers is so incredible...let alone all the other creations! 


Glory to God! 

It was another busy day of Titus 2 works for me. 


The 3 little ones like the adventure of going shopping in town. Much to see. I got to give 2 women who were at a table outside the door gospel cards. 


I'd serve you up a bowl if I could... 

Well I think that's about it for today. Hold fast and keep pressing on sisters as I must here too! 

I leave with this awesome scripture picture from a sister (thank you:-)... 


Sister Chayil 


Find the gospel to eternal life through Christ explained here.

Scripture reading audios by book here

Find my biblical clothing shop here.