Today's Encouragement (29 May 2023)


Greetings sisters!

Here we are back again. God gave us another day. I know you're back too if you're reading this:-) I hope you are striving on in the Lord! 

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:

Hebrews 10:23-24

Amen let us do all that sisters. 


Nice day for weeding in the garden here... 

Peaceful good works to keep occupied in. And awesome creations of good foods growing! 


Worked on my sewing project too... 


I love having good works to do. I'm sure you sisters do too! 


Next scripture reading to edify you... 

I love what Paul was saying to the elders of Ephesus in there and warning them of deception to come. Yeah and how much more so is that deception today...it's just gotten worse and worse. Hold fast to sound doctrine sisters. We need to be very diligent about this all. 


Thank you sister(s) for sharing these. I appreciate my sisters who are givers (as it says in that scripture I read how it's more blessed to give than to receive). 







All awesome scriptures to ponder and His creation is good too! 


Wel I must go but keep striving on sisters. It will be worth it all but most of all He is worthy! 


Finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you.

2 Corinthians 13:11


Love in Christ, 

Sister Chayil 


Find the gospel to eternal life through Christ explained here.

Scripture reading audios by book here

Find my biblical clothing shop here.