Today's Encouragement (12 March 2023)


Greetings sisters!

Hope this finds you well! I'm well and keeping busy here...and thinking of my sisters who love the Lord. Dropping back in here now to share some edification. 


Thank you sister for this scripture picture... 


I cried unto thee, O Lord: I said, Thou art my refuge and my portion in the land of the living.

Psalm 142:5


The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.

Lamentations 3:24

He is our portion and we are to be seeking Him with all that we are, aren't we! He is first and everything we do must be in response to His commands etc right sisters?!


Saw those ant holes and it's amazing how such tiny creatures can make such big holes. 


Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise: 

Which having no guide, overseer, or ruler, 

Provideth her meat in the summer, and gathereth her food in the harvest.
Proverbs 6:6-8
We don't want to be lazy do we sisters! No. 


Titus 2 works and blessings from my day... 

I know my sisters are diligent in their works! And thankful for what the Lord provides. 

Here's another scripture reading to edify you... 


So blessed to have His Word we are! 


I was thinking of this before.... 

But Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the portion of the king's meat, nor with the wine which he drank: therefore he requested of the prince of the eunuchs that he might not defile himself.
Daniel 1:8

And how we today must live in the world as we can't leave it and we have work to do but we just don't get entangled with it's sins. We purpose in our hearts and carry through with that in our actions don't we. 

And today we don't defile ourselves with false ways, sin, and darkness etc...like Christmas, Easter, man made church traditions, the world's entertainment and much more. 


I must go but I'm thankful to edify my sisters one more day to strive on as good soldiers! Hold fast sisters! Lord willing I will be back tomorrow. 


Love in Christ, 

Sister Chayil 


Find the gospel to eternal life through Christ explained here.

Find my biblical clothing shop here.