Today's Encouragement (1 March 2023)


Greetings sisters!

I'm hoping all of you are doing well where the Lord has called you! We strive to be thankful and content and patient in this life don't we and I'm sure we all agree we can do with a lot of those and a lot of reminders too! 

Brethren, let every man, wherein he is called, therein abide with God.

1 Corinthians 7:24


Another scripture reading for my sisters... 


We love His Word don't we sisters. We're all blessed to have it and want to keep treasuring it more and more. 


Here's some more scriptures a sister shared too... 

Our faith is so important isn't it sisters. In fact I think a lot of issues in our lives come down to a lack of faith in God don't you think. 


Let's not let anyone steal our joy! We have a risen Saviour who defeated death and died to save us from our sins so how can we not have joy about that! 

Like this... 


Rejoicing in the hope to come while enduring tribulation and such. 


I'm blessed to send out gospel cards with sewing orders I receive. We know the Lord wants all to come to repentance and so do we! I'm sure my sisters are also looking for ways to share the precious truth that sets people free! Sad when most reject it but we remember to do our works unto the Lord and not men although we love them too of course. 


Hold fast sisters and I hope all your good works are going well. 

Love in Christ, 

Sister Chayil 


Find the gospel to eternal life through Christ explained here.

Find my biblical clothing shop here.