Scripture Readings - NT


Greetings sisters who love His Word! 

I wanted to post here my previous New Testament scripture chapter readings - by book (or some needed breaking into smaller portions), as it sure is good to get the greater context than one chapter or if you would like to listen longer than one chapter (like when driving or having some quiet time or work). I know all my previous readings are scattered throughout my blog posts so it will be good to have these all here. I cannot post audios on my blog so have to post the audios in video form. I compressed them so they won't take up a whole lot of your data either. I hope to keep adding to it as I go. (You can find some of the OT here on another post.) 

May His Word bless and edify and keep teaching you in His ways! 


Matthew 1-8


Matthew 9-16


Matthew 17-23


Matthew 24-28


Mark 1-5



Mark 6-11


Mark 12-16


Luke 1-5... 



Luke 6-10



Luke 11-17



Luke 18-24


John 1-7


John 8-14


John 15-21


Acts 1-7


Acts 8-14


Acts 15-20

Acts 21-28


Romans 1-8


Romans 9-16


1 Corinthians 1-7

1 Corinthians 8-16


2 Corinthians 1-7


2 Corinthians 8-13


Galatians



Ephesians



Philippians 


Colossians 


1 Thessalonians 


2 Thessalonians 


1 Timothy



2 Timothy



Titus 


Philemon



Hebrews 



James



1 Peter 


2 Peter



1 John



2 John
 

3 John 


Revelation 1-6


Revelation 7-13




Revelation 14-22


O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day.

I hate and abhor lying: but thy law do I love. 

Psalm 119:97, 163


(Some browsers may have the option to allow video/audio to remain playing while the phone screen is off etc. 


...in case that helps you to know:-) 


Hold fast sisters and let's keep living by all of His Word...the 'easy' and the harder parts. May He be glorified in our obedience! 


Love in Christ, 

Sister Chayil 


Find the gospel to eternal life through Christ explained here.