Today's Encouragement (16 February 2023)

 


Greetings sisters!

Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord, 

According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: 

Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

2 Peter 1:2-4

That's awesome isn't it! 

How are my sisters?! I've had a busy day of travel, shopping, and cleaning (and garden and animal work). And several gospel cards going out along the way. We don't know what people do with what we give them (well unless they reach out) but we just keep going and offering such hope if they will receive it! One time today I pulled into a service station looking for gas (some call it propane) to fill the car up. They had a price up which was cheaper than most around so I wanted to get some. So I parked the car and went inside and asked. So the woman got a gospel card even if I had to go elsewhere for the gas. I'm sure the Lord works out our lives for good and we know nothing is in vain in the Him! 

I pulled off at this peaceful rest stop and put out a gospel card too. 


Then I saw a pretty bit of rainbow as the sun was setting... 


And this too... 


How beautiful! Glory to God!


Wherefore thou art great, O Lord God: for there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears.

2 Samuel 7:22

Amen! 


Well I must go now but I hope you're all striving on right where the Lord has you! Lord willing I shall be back tomorrow here! 

For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that.

James 4:15


Love in Christ, 

Sister Chayil 


Find the gospel to eternal life through Christ explained here.

Find my biblical clothing shop here.