Today's Encouragement (14 February 2023)


Greetings sisters!

I come to you in His worthy name! There is nothing in this life worth seeking after other than Him and all the works to do with His kingdom! Amen sisters?! 


I think of this scripture sometimes about the part about why anyone would be working to earn income... 

Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.

Ephesians 4:28

Apart from providing our (or our family's) own basic needs it would be to help others in need also (which would include their need of the gospel) and not burden others. It never should be about getting ourselves a more comfortable life here fulfilling the lusts of the flesh right?! Praise God to be set free from living for this life but instead seeking first the kingdom and His righteousness amen sisters? 


Now Jesus knew that they were desirous to ask him, and said unto them, Do ye enquire among yourselves of that I said, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me? 

Verily, verily, I say unto you, That ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy. 

A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world. 

And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you.

John 16:19-22

I love that! Your joy no man takes from you! We have a joy in our great God and risen Saviour that is outside of anything in man. Nothing can bind or limit our great Saviour! He is the Creator of the universe and greater than it all! 

Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.

Acts 2:24

I love that so much...not possible that it should hold Him! 

Let us rejoice every day that He is risen and not be held by man's traditions and false ways of once a year rememberance of this. 

He is risen...that is our hope and that He made atonement for our sins and went to prepare a place for us....and what? He's coming back to get us! 

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

John 14:3

Let us make sure we are diligently preparing ourselves, as a spotless bride undefiled from the world, to go be with Him if we endure until the end!


Pretty and peaceful summer evening with the birds as the sun goes down... 


Glory to God for all He made! 

I've had another busy day of Titus 2 and looking after little ones. I hope all is well with each of you and most of all you're striving on in the faith! 

Hold fast sisters...until He come! 


Love in Christ, 

Sister Chayil 


Find the gospel to eternal life through Christ explained here.

Find my biblical clothing shop here.