Today's Encouragement (27 January 2023)


Greetings in love to my sisters in the Lord! 

How are you today? I hope you have the joy of the Lord no matter what! In Him...we have everything! How can we not be joyous and thankful! Yes our flesh may not be feeling like joy at times but we remember the Lord and His precious truth and the hope to come and all we have and we overcome in the Spirit! Joy being one of the fruits of the Spirit right?! 


I love this scripture on how we can know God... 

And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. 

He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. 

But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him. 

He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

1 John 2:3-6


Thank you sister for all these scripture picture gifts! 


That is exciting...when the trials of the end times come...our Saviour is very near! 




Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.

Psalm 103:1


He is worthy to be praised! 



We love God's light! It exposes everything and nothing is hid from it! Only those who are not right with God love darkness. Nothing good goes on in the dark. But we want our lives to be open and shining our light to the world. We know God sees it all anyway...nothing is hid from His eyes! 



Faithful godly saints are a joyous thing if we have some in our lives in these last days when the saints are scattered and so few. I'm thankful for the ones I know! 



Hold fast sister saints! I'll be sharing here tomorrow again Lord willing! Hope you're back reading too because you're striving on:-) 


Love in Christ, 

Sister Chayil 


Find the gospel to eternal life through Christ explained here.

Find my biblical clothing shop here.