Today's Encouragement (19 January 2023)

 


Hello godly sister saints! 

Hope you're all standing strong for the Lord and His truth and ways on this day! 

Therefore, my brethren dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, my dearly beloved.

Philippians 4:1

Amen! I say the same to my sisters! 


More garden blessings... 


I like the pretty leaf patterns... 


And isn't this pumpkin leaf so huge? 

Hopefully it will be producing some huge pumpkins too! 

I loved seeing this too... 

All sorts of good blessings God made to grow for us to eat! 


I share these two scriptures about what Jesus said about those of great faith. So may we also have great faith!


Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.
Matthew 15:28


When Jesus heard these things, he marvelled at him, and turned him about, and said unto the people that followed him, I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.
Luke 7:9


We do not want to be of little faith do we sisters... 

And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.

Matthew 8:26

There are so many situations that could cause us to fear or doubt...but that is lack of faith and trust in God isn't it so let's have a strong faith in Him! 


(Just an example of some of the biblical clothes I have sewn.) 


Unto Adam also and to his wife did the Lord God make coats of skins, and clothed them.

Genesis 3:21



My day is over and that's it from me for today. Hope you all keep pressing on in the truth sisters! God be praised! 


Love in Christ, 

Sister Chayil 


Find the gospel to eternal life through Christ explained here.

Find my biblical clothing shop here.