Today's Encouragement (14 January 2023)


Greetings sisters!

I hope this finds you well and continuing to focus on God's kingdom and righteousness. 


Really windy here today...so you can watch some waves coming in... 



How can we not trust the One who made it all and has power over it all? 


I'm sharing scripture pictures sisters shared today... 


Yes He is our God...so let us not be prideful and think we can do any of our own ways. His will be done! 



Amen we sure don't want to grumble because it sorely displeases the Lord. 


Now these things were our examples, to the intent we should not lust after evil things, as they also lusted.

1 Corinthians 10:6

 


That is an awesome promise! We're so blessed to know who and what we can trust in this world...God and His Word! 




I love that! Resting in the Lord is a precious treasure. We don't want to be of little faith and doubting and not trusting in Him. 


Hold fast sisters! 


Love in Christ, 

Sister Chayil *


(*Chayil (pronounced khah'-yil) is Hebrew for virtuous/strong as in these scriptures... 

And now, my daughter, fear not; I will do to thee all that thou requirest: for all the city of my people doth know that thou art a virtuous woman.
Ruth 3:11

Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.
Proverbs 31:10

The saints I fellowship with chose new names for each other. It goes along with the new life we have in Christ and also new names to come in eternity if we over come!) 


Find the gospel to eternal life through Christ explained here.

Find my biblical clothing shop here.