Today's Encouragement (29 December 2022)


Hello sisters! 


I'm popping back in quick after a busy day in the Lord. I hope you're going well in the faith no matter where you are or what time of day it is for you around the world! 

What a blessing to be godly women and that the Lord has told us how to live! We have no excuse to not know but we keep striving on against our flesh and spiritual wickedness in high places too. 


I got some sewing done for one thing... 


Always satisfying seeing something completed. Reminds me that we have to finish our faith race still as it's not something we've completed yet is it?! 

But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

1 Corinthians 9:27 


And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Matthew 10:22


Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Revelation 2:10


I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

2 Timothy 4:7-8

 

Amen sisters...let's endure and keep the faith until the very end! Hold fast sisters! Lord willing I'll be back sharing more tomorrow! 


Love in Christ, 

Sister Michaela 


Find the gospel to eternal life through Christ explained here.

Find my biblical clothing shop here.