Today's Encouragement (2 December 2022)



Greetings in love to my sisters in Christ, 

Another day...to serve our Creator! Hope this finds you well and keeping the faith! 


One of God's pretty creatures... 


So nice to see such a thriving green garden! 


It wouldn't be possible without water or nutrients...but God provides that naturally or for man to work for it. 

A peaceful little spot on my travels I found to stop and make some audios for my sisters across the world... 




Pretty sunset out my room window after a safe trip home... 


And a kind sister who knew I was extra busy today made me these scripture picture gifts to help me edify you here. The love of the brethren is precious:-) Thank you sister! 

Let's rejoice in the Lord as these scriptures talk about... 








Hope they blessed you! We have so much to rejoice about in our great God! 


Well I hope each of you are standing and striving forward in the faith! The Lord knows who are His doesn't He sisters?! And He knows what's best for us. 

I leave you with this scripture... 

And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you: 

To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.

1 Thessalonians 3:12-13


Love in Him,

Sister Michaela



Find the gospel to eternal life through Christ explained here.

Find my biblical clothing shop here.