Today's Encouragement (4 November 2022)

 


Greetings sister saints! 

Here's a new day for the Lord and part of that is edifying my sisters! 

I share some scriptures and creation pics from my day. I chose scriptures that talk about God alone and similar.


I will go in the strength of the Lord God: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only.

Psalm 71:16




For thou art great, and doest wondrous things: thou art God alone.
Psalm 86:10

 


Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgments are made manifest.

Revelation 15:4




My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him. 

He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved. 

In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God. 

Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.

Psalm 62:5-8




Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Acts 4:12



Blessed be the Lord God, the God of Israel, who only doeth wondrous things. And blessed be his glorious name for ever: and let the whole earth be filled with his glory; Amen, and Amen.
Psalm 72:18-19



I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, Lord, only makest me dwell in safety.

Psalm 4:8

 

Hope those edified and encouraged you in our Lord! Glory to Him alone! 

I must go but again, I hope to be back tomorrow! Hold fast sister saints and be of good cheer! 


Love in Christ, 

Sister Michaela 



Find the gospel to eternal life through Christ explained here.

Find my biblical clothing shop here