Today's Encouragement (12 August 2022)


Greetings godly sisters! 

I hope you're seeking the Lord first today! He is so worthy of that. He gave us life and breath and so much more than we deserved when we sinned against Him. He did not instantly destroy us as we deserve. And that makes us so grateful. Let us give Him glory! 


And what beautiful creations He made! And we know all people are without excuse for believing in Him. 


For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Romans 1:20

And I share these scriptures that are similar... 

Then there came again and touched me one like the appearance of a man, and he strengthened me, And said, O man greatly beloved, fear not: peace be unto thee, be strong, yea, be strong. And when he had spoken unto me, I was strengthened, and said, Let my lord speak; for thou hast strengthened me.

Daniel 10:18-19


And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Revelation 1:17-18

I love those! Praise God! What a blessing to be strengthened and comforted by such a mighty God and not have to fear His wrath if we are at peace with Him. 



Thank you sister for adding that scripture to my picture. What a precious sacrifice our Saviour was for us. Let us strive to walk worthy of Him! 

And this scripture reminds us to be growing in the Lord. And even as women we can be prepared and preparing to teach on women's issues etc. And of course we need to know the Word and stand on it, obeying it, and be ready to contend for the faith if needed. 

For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat. 

For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. 

But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

Hebrews 5:12-14

So let's keep growing and growing in the Lord and as it says using our senses to discern good and evil. Hold fast to that which is good sister saints! 


Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Abstain from all appearance of evil.

1 Thessalonians 5:21-22


I hope you all have a joyous day as you go about your good works as godly women! 


Love in Christ, 

Sister Michaela


Find the gospel explained here