Today's Encouragement (5 July 2022)


Hello sisters! 

I'm popping in really quick as it's getting late and I've had a busy day traveling and helping with little ones. That was a pretty sunset we had. It went on and on for so long and was beautiful. Glory to God for His creations! 


I love this scripture don't you?! 

Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls: Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.

Habakkuk 3:17-18

Yes no matter what goes on in our lives...we have so much in the Lord and can rejoice in Him! He is worthy! 


And thank you sister for sharing this scripture picture... 


What a great God and Saviour we have! Let us be glad in Him and seek to please Him in our ways. And for us as women that would be how we do the works we have been called to do too...wives, mothers, servants etc. Every minute of our day is to be lived for the Lord our Creator and Redeemer. 


Hold fast and be strong in the Lord sisters! I hope to be back tomorrow even if it's brief. 


Much love in Christ, 

Sister Michaela 


Find the gospel explained here