Today's Encouragement (15 June 2022)


Greetings sister saints! 

Here's a new day we have! Hope each of you are well and strong in our Lord! 


I was reading this scripture... 

And the night following the Lord stood by him, and said, Be of good cheer, Paul: for as thou hast testified of me in Jerusalem, so must thou bear witness also at Rome.

Acts 23:11

And thought about what a great God of comfort we serve who cares about His children. He is a good Father! 

And we see His care in His Son too... 

But straightway Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid.

Matthew 14:27


And this is great! 

Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; 

Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God. 

For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ. 

And whether we be afflicted, it is for your consolation and salvation, which is effectual in the enduring of the same sufferings which we also suffer: or whether we be comforted, it is for your consolation and salvation. 

And our hope of you is stedfast, knowing, that as ye are partakers of the sufferings, so shall ye be also of the consolation.

2 Corinthians 1:3-7


So I hope that encourages you today! 


Not sure if it shows up in my picture but the tree was sparkling with rain drops in the sunshine against the dark sky. God's creation is awesome and good! 


Well I had a busy day shopping. Several gospel cards went out too! Praise God for His precious truth! 

Here's some flowers for you... 


That's a lot of eggs! 


The chickens have been doing what they were created to do. We get blessed with them to eat. The Lord provides our daily food in all kinds of ways! Let us be thankful! 


The sun sets on my day... 


I must leave you sisters now. Lord willing I will be back tomorrow. Think I have to travel and help out my earthly sister again so I will be busy. Hold fast sisters! 


Love in Christ,

Sister Michaela 


Find the gospel explained here