Today's Encouragement (9 May 2022)


Greetings sisters! 

Isn't that flower (that a sister shared) so perfectly beautiful! We know there is an almighty Creator who spoke this world into existence! 

And we are His creations too...and we yield to His directions to us which we are blessed to have in His Word and with His Spirit. 


I was thinking about this scripture... 

Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

Romans 13:8

And thinking that I owe my sisters love. And it's not just saying the words, "I love you."...but so much more. We sure can say that to one another but we know actions will accompany it too. It would include caring about how the other is going, sending encouragement, bearing burdens, rejoicing together and as this scripture says too...
Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others. 
Philippians 2:4
And there are so many other ways we can love others. 

We know that sharing the gospel is showing love to the lost. Yes they may not want to hear of God's wrath on them lest they repent but we are offering them the greatest hope there is if they are in Christ! It is considering their souls and eternal destination...and that is definitely a loving thing to do. 

My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.
1 John 3:18




This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
John 15:12-13




Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;
Romans 12:10

 



No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us. 
1 John 4:12


And in all of this loving others...we must always remember that loving God is far above loving humans. And that means we don't compromise and sin for people or to keep the peace or just going along silently not to cause trouble. No. And we know what Jesus taught us that following Him may well include forsaking people to do so. He is so worthy and He is holy...and we have been called to be too. 


Just some more random pictures of God's creation... 









More sewing done lately... 


And slowly adding to my little sewing shop... 


I'm thankful to be able to do so. We know we are to be content with food and clothing so it's a very important part of life. And I'm blessed to be able to offer them for women looking for biblical clothing. 

Well I must go now sisters. I hope each of you are doing well in your walks in the Lord and looking to Him and His Word for your strength. Praise God for all we have been given! It is so very much! He is good! 


Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

Hebrews 13:5-6


Love in Christ, 

Sister Michaela 


Find the gospel explained here