Today's Encouragement (16 January 2022)

 


Hello sisters! 

Hope this finds you well and strong in the Lord! 



I was thinking of this verse... 

No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Luke 16:13


And we sure see so many with part of their life for God and part for the world and it's lusts and pleasures. 

Let that encourage us on to be serving our Master with more zeal and with an undivided heart for Him. And we know we have to get through this world, but we are not serving it or getting entangled with it's affairs and sins. We sisters want a pure heart for the Lord. 


And here's a few verses on the heart... 


With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments. Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.

Psalm 119:10-11 



Set a watch, O Lord, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips. Incline not my heart to any evil thing, to practise wicked works with men that work iniquity: and let me not eat of their dainties.

Psalm 141:3-4



Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

Proverbs 4:23


So much on the heart in the scriptures isn't there sisters. Praise God that He can make hearts that are wicked and hard and give us new soft hearts that desire His holy ways! Only He could do something like that! 


A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

Ezekiel 36:26


And we sisters rejoice to have been made new and have been washed clean and now we press on to endure in the faith until the end. 







That looks cozy and warm doesn't it sisters!



But our God is our refuge... 


Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast.

I will cry unto God most high; unto God that performeth all things for me. 

He shall send from heaven, and save me from the reproach of him that would swallow me up. Selah. God shall send forth his mercy and his truth.
Psalm 57:1-3



And here's some mulberry smoothie... 


(from the ones I froze earlier). We have so much variety of good foods to choose from! 


And a beautiful sunset from my room to finish the day... 


Another day is gone...behind me...and closer to eternity. 

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

John 14:1-3



And thank you sister for sending these scripture pictures...


What a blessing to have a prospering soul. 




The path of life...what a joy to know that path through following after our Saviour! 


And He gave us light for this path... 


Praise God for knowing His peace and being at peace with Him. 




Well sister saints, I think that's it for me for today. I hope you keep pressing on with an undivided heart for the Lord!




Love in Christ, 

Sister Michaela 


Find the gospel explained here