Sharing Bits and Pieces



Good day sister saints! 


How are you doing in the Lord? I hope you're strong in Him against all that is against us. 


For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:

1 Peter 2:15

I saw that this morning and it's a powerful concept behind it. Let us go about our good works unto the Lord sisters, being blameless and let the Lord deal with others. Reminds me of the verses about heaping coals too. 


If thine enemy be hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink: For thou shalt heap coals of fire upon his head, and the Lord shall reward thee.

Proverbs 25:21-22



Share my morning cup of tea sisters... 


Let's remember all the blessings we have behind all these things and give God thanks. 



Used some more peaches in a chia pudding... 





God provides us with so many things! 


And I share some scriptures from sisters today... 


Let us overcome sisters...day by day! What promises await us if we do! 



Interesting flowers with a bee... 


More creations going about their business as we strive to do as obedient godly women and not rebellious ones. 



Here's a reminder of what we want to spend our thoughts on... 





Saw this pattern of sunlight coming in my window and it made me think of all the saints scattered around the world shining their lights. 



We know compared to the world's population there are very few...but they have a big light from the Lord to shine in a very dark world! 


Do all things without murmurings and disputings: That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;
Philippians 2:14-15



There was a bit of light rain today so I loved looking at the water droplets on the flowers and leaves and everything. 









So many things to marvel at and give God glory for in His creation. 



Thank you sister for this scripture picture... 


No we don't want to obey sin but God! 




Well I think that's it for what I have today. I know it was a bit of this and that but sometimes that's how our lives are. And we do what we can! 


Keep pressing on in the faith sisters! Rejoice in the Lord and rest in His peace, trusting in Him! 


The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.

Psalm 28:7

 

Love to you all, 

Sister Michaela 


Find the gospel explained here